E.K - CIARA EMBELLISHED JUMPSUIT AND STOLE 

DOUX - MARTINA HAIR

MAJESTY - CD CHOKER AND EARRINGS

MAJESTY - LANTERN BAG

NOVEMBER - MENACE WATCH


HUSBAND 

DEADWOOL SUIT (COMES IN MANY COLORS AND OPTIONS)

MONK DRESS SHOES





Official SundayZ Best

Theme: Family


Good Morning My Beauties,

As we embark on the New Year and all it has to offer, let us not forget the most importance, FAMILY. On this first Sunday's Best of the year my husband joined me on our way to the Opera. We know life can get extremely busy and overwhelming, but learn to always make time for Family. Mr Deveaux has been so patient and supportive through all my endeavors, I could not ask for a better spouse in my corner. This will not be the last you see of Mr Deveaux on Sunday's Best, this year we will be doing a new thing. 

"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who will do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what."

~Winston Porter~


Until Next Sunday Laugh, Love, and be grateful everyday for you are truly blessed


Mina Deveaux

Comments

Popular Posts