Happy Sunday My Lovelies!!

Official Sundayz Best

Theme: Comfort

This week of SB my sissy Big Sister Benevolent joined me on this amazing journey I started.
Not only is she my sister but my hometown Louisiana girl and she has that Babbbbbyyyyyy down packed. (lol) 
This week I decided to focus on Comforting others. We never know what someone is going through or what life challenges have been thrown their way. We are all human, we hurt, we go through, we cry, some days we just lay around wondering if someone is thinking of us. We all have faced this one way or another, but the most important is being a comfort to someone else in need. A simple call or text just to say I love you or thinking of you or I just want to make sure you are okay means the world to someone. So choose today to let someone know you genuinely care about them and be the support they need.
"If you feel like you're loosing everything remember that trees lose their leaves every year and still they stand tall and wait for better days to come."
Author *Unknown* 

DEETS: 
GREASE Pantsuit by Kenny Rolands
HAT She Hole Hat by DIRAM
NECKLACE by Fakeicon
NEERA HEELS by Phedora
NAOMI Earrings by YORKE
FOXY BUCKET BAG by GSLC


Comments

Popular Posts